Monday 14 February 2011

Apologies.

Alrightt! Time to kick my butt back into gear and plead for your mercy. :)

  • Icery977 Aha, my internet budd for 2-3 years I think? Happy two year anniversary!! And good luck on publishing your story xDD (New role model? I believe so.)
  • Other readers of my blog whom.. uh.. idk. Thanks for following along thus far and not abandoning me. Unless, you know, you did abandon me and came back just now. Jerk. Kidding!! ;)

So, wanna know what's up with me? Yes? No? Too bad :D

  • I started middle school!
  • I'm in Honors!
  • I suck at math!
  • I hated Art!
  • After that semester was over in January, I started gym!
  • I did 16 sit- ups and 9 push ups! >___<"
  • We run the mile on Wednesday! Curses!!!!!!
  • I can run fast but not long- distance =___="
  • I remember the days when I was a mere 10 year old.. Lmao, I thought I was so cool.
  • I forgot all about Blogspot! Love you, Bloggy!!
I'll go write my next chapter now. Yeah...

~ Artic.

You know what, refer to me as Narwhal from now on. :D

~ Narwhal(:

PS. Happy Valentine's Day!! Anyone got a boyfriend? Haha. Hahaha.. Ha. .___."

PPS. I'll be editing my old work a bit, so re-read if you want. :P

4 comments:

  1. YOUS ALIVE! *glomps*
    Thanks. You start gym AFTER a whole semester? Lucky you =.=
    Update your story! Oh and plus, me replied to ye comment. Nice e-mail! But mines is awesomer. Is it ok if I add you to my contacts? E-mail me at crazyweirdnrandomgoddessnhunterartemis@hotmail.com (BEAT THAT!)
    ~Ali-chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Yeah, I just started gym. We ran the mile and I freaking got 12.12. Makes me MADD.. >:( We've also done volleyball, which I suck at XD

    What ho! I can't beat that e-mail. Or can I?

    LALA_PANDA@HOTMAIL.COM. See that underscore? Yeah, under means below, down, whatever. Now, since my ađress is already worse than yours, I have two unders. Negative plus a negative = Positive. MY E-MAIL IS MORE POSITIVE THAN YOURS XD Anyway, fêl frê to ađ me to your contacts ^__^

    Also, I'm gonna post next chapter up on Friday. It's my free day, so more typing time ^o^

    ~ Narwhal

    ReplyDelete
  3. * feel free to add. My keyboard was set on Viet language...

    ReplyDelete